Whether you have a new construction job or need your roof torn off and re-roofed, our Salem roofers can handle the job. Our roofers have decades of experience in roof replacement, and would love to put that experience to work for you. If you haven’t read our piece on why you should work with us, take a moment to read what makes us the best Salem roofers for your roof replacement job.
Do I need my roof replaced?
Many customers aren’t sure whether they need their roof completely replaced, or if they can get away with performing roof repairs for a while longer. If your roof is 20-25 years old, it’s probably getting close to time to call your Salem roofers for a roof replacement estimate, but if your roof is younger, here are some general rules of thumb:
- Look for any missing, lifted, cracked, or torn shingles
- Check for signs of wear on your house’s exterior (cracks in brick, buckling vinyl, or water stains)
- Look for discoloration in your shingles. Are there spots that are drastically different colors than the rest of the roof?
- On a sunny day, go into your attic and look for any places where sunlight might be shining through.
- Are there any places where your roof is sagging? If so, you might need your roof (and some decking) replaced.
As always, if you’re not certain, just call a Salem roofing company for a free roof replacement estimate
Our Salem roofers care about more than just your roof. They care about you.
We take a great deal of pride not only in the quality of our work, but in the satisfaction of our customers. We will treat your property as if it were our own, and we will leave your home or business clean, picking up all of the debris that may fall from your roof during the tear off process. We believe in keeping an open line of communication with our customers, so please tell us if there’s anything we should know about before starting your project. Many customers tell us they enjoy tending to their gardens that could be hit by falling debris from the roofing crew. We have our roofers tarp off or otherwise protect those gardens. Your home or business will have our utmost respect at all times.