We are hiring for new roofing jobs in Salem, Oregon.
We are a small, family-owned business in Salem, Oregon. We have been in the roofing industry for 25 years, and we are known for our high quality and timeliness. Please review our website for more information about our company.
If you are a dependable and responsible hard worker looking for an opportunity to grow and be promoted based on merit, reach out to us by phone at (503) 585-2338, email at [email protected], or by visiting us in person at our Salem office. If applying by email, please attach a copy of your most recent resume.
If you’re interested in becoming one of the best Salem roofers with Slate & Slate Roofing, here is what you can expect:
- Competitive wages, depending on experience
- Merit-based raises and promotion
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
- Industry-leading certification and training
- Opportunities to work up to management
- You will be treated well. We value our employees and treat them with respect and understanding.
- Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety regulations
- Maintain professional interaction with all customers
- Lift, carry, and move items weighing under 100 lb frequently
- Mobility to stand, bend, and kneel repeatedly or for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders frequently and work on elevated roof surfaces
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions, both hot or cold
- Ability to operate tools that require extensive use of the hands
- Skill in the use of appropriate tools and equipment is a plus (training available)
- Remove old roofs, install underlayment and install new roofs
- Perform repairs as indicated to leaking roofs
- Ability to install composition shingles, metal roofing, and PVC roofing a plus
- Will be subject to drug testing
- Roofing experience is a plus, but will train the right person
What we are looking for in our employees:
- Valid Oregon Driver’s Licenses
- Dependability and responsibility
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
In your email, please include your experience in the roofing industry, or any other information that might be relevant to our consideration of your application.